OOKL Logo
SEARCH  
x
Username:
Password:

Forgotten your password?

Showing the first 100 matches to your search.
Find places to visit:
Name or keyword:
Location:
Select type:
 
 
V
all places
Archaeological Site
Art Gallery
Artist/Artisan
Attraction
Botanic Garden
Exhibition
Historical Society
Historic House
Library
Museum
Open Space
Other
Publisher
Religious Site
Science/Technology Centre
Zoo
Choose country:
 
V
all countries
Argentina
Australia
Belgium
Bermuda
Brazil
Canada
Chile
China
Colombia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Gibraltar
Greece
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Kuwait
Lesotho
Malaysia
Malta
Mauritius
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
North Korea
Norway
Pakistan
Panama
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Russia
Saudia Arabia
Singapore
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Taiwan
Thailand
Trinidad and Tobago
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Venezuela
Search:

 

 
 
 
Museums around Harrisonburg, VA
 
 
show 10
show 25
show 50
show 100
 
 
sort by name
sort by relevance
sort by distance
Harrisonburg Children's Museum
150 S. Main Street, Harrisonburg, VA, 22801, United States
Explore More Discovery Museum is a nonprofit, interactive museum designed especially for children and families. The museum offers a wide range of activities and exhibits such as the TV Studio, the Science Lab, the VirginiaTtheater, the Super Service Center and more!
0.3 miles Museum
Valley Turnpike Museum
212 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, VA, 22801, United States
The museum is located inside the historic Hardesty-Higgins House (circa 1848), home of Harrisonburg's first mayor, Isaac Hardesty. The museum explores the history of the road, from its beginning as a buffalo path to Stonewall Jackson's famous Valley Campaign, to the...
0.3 miles Museum
Virginia Quilt Museum
301 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, VA, 22801, United States
The Museum offers rotating exhibits of quilts from its permanent collection, from private collections and from other institutions. To further its mission of education, the Museum hosts workshops and lectures.
0.3 miles Museum
JMU Meteorite Collection
800 S. Main Street, Harrisonburg, VA, 22807, United States
The James Madison University Meteorite Collection is a growing collection of the many sorts of meteorites to strike the Earth. Currently, we display approximately 80% of our meteorites for the curious public, reserving the other 20% for student and visitor research....
0.8 miles Museum
James Madison University Mineral Museum
Intersection of South High and West Grace Streets, Harrisonburg, 22807, United States
The museum features over 550 crystal and gemstone specimens from around the world; they are arranged in the following displays: Systematic Collection - arranged by chemistry and structure; Locality Collections - Elmwood, TN., Virginia Minerals; Fluorescent Mineral...
1.2 miles Museum
Hostetter Museum of Natural History
1200 Park Road, Harrisonburg, VA, 22802, United States
Established in 1968, the Hostetter Museum of Natural History is home to more than 6,000 artifacts and specimens and neat highlights: fluorescent rock room; 3,000 year-old mummy hand; full mount American bison; Kodiak bear; Rocky mountain goat; two-headed calf;...
1.5 miles Museum
Valley Brethren-Mennonite Heritage Center
1921 Heritage Center Way, Harrisonburg, VA, 22801, United States
The mission of the Heritage Center is to share and celebrate the story of Jesus Christ as it has been reflected in the lives of the Mennonites and Brethren in the Shenandoah Valley.
2.1 miles Museum
Heritage Center at Dayton
362 High Street , Dayton, VA, 22821, United States
Displays of chronological timeline of the history of our area, from the earliest Native Americans to pioneers to Civil War and into the present. Collection of Shenandoah Valley Folk Art, including handmade long rifles, frakturs, furniture, pottery, quilts, baskets,...
4.5 miles Museum
Reuel B. Pritchett Museum
402 East College Street, Bridgewater, VA, 22812, United States
The Reuel B. Pritchett Museum at Bridgewater College is a fascinating general history museum that is a branch of the Alexander Mack Memorial Library. The museum was founded in 1954 when the Rev. Reuel B. Pritchett, a minister of the Church of the Brethren and a...
7.5 miles Museum
Port Republic Museum
8691 Water Street, Port Republic, VA, 24471, United States
The Port Republic Museum is housed in a Federal style home, built in the 1830's for Benjamin Franklin Kemper. It is often referred to as the Turner Ashby House, for here the body of the Confederate general was prepared for burial. Included in the museum is the River...
11.2 miles Museum
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Accept and close [X]
OOKL uses cookies on its website, some of which may have been set already. Read more about our cookies.
By continuing to use our web site, you agree to accept our cookies. You can close this notification by clicking the button on the right.