Information Collection and Use
- SEA collects personal information when you join OOKL to use OOKL services or to post content on OOKL.
- When you register we ask for your email address and certain other information such as your name, post code, email address and birthday.
- OOKL automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request.
- SEA uses this general information for the following typical purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, user contact, service usage research and reporting.
- Any use of such general information is non-attributed and as such will have no association with you, your unique id, nickname or personal data such as email address.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in our logs when you use OOKL.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP;
- To estimate the total number of users visiting OOKL from specific geographical regions.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use OOKL products or services that require you to "sign in", and you may not be able to take full advantage of the OOKL service.
- OOKL may use its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- access your information when you "sign in"
- keep track of preferences you specify while you are using OOKL services
- When you post a message or share your content, your OOKL username that you are posting under is visible to other users.
- If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties
- OOKL does not rent or sell your personal information.
- No personally identifiable information will ever be disclosed or used in any way without your expressed and documented permission.
- You can change your OOKL Profile at any time.
- We may send you certain communications relating to the OOKL service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, which are considered part of your OOKL account.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your OOKL Profile is password-protected.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Editing and Deleting Account Information & Security
SEA may update this policy at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes to how we handle personal information we will send a notice to the email address specified in your OOKL account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
If you have questions or suggestions
Please contact us by submitting this online form. Alternatively you can write to us at: OOKL 25b Lloyd Baker Street London WC1X 9AT United Kingdom Effective Date: 1 January 2010.
|individuals||places||schools||trade suppliers||about ookl|
What is OOKL
Terms and conditions